Design experiments and measurements confidently with minimal knowledge of statistics!
Have you ever worried if the study you were planning would have enough data to conclude anything?
Let the app do the statistics for you.
Languages: English, Chinese
Device: iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
Learn more about Power Analysis
Power Analysis: Experiment Planning and Evaluation
Have you ever worried if the study you were planning would have enough data to support the conclusions you are interested in?
Know how much data you need while you're still in the planning phase. Let Power Analysis do the statistics for you.
- Find out how many observations you'll need to measure what you want.
- Find out what p-value and Power you'll get for a set number of observations.
- Quickly evaluate experimental results for significance.
- Check published results as you read them.
Easy to use interface helps you enter the pertinent information without being a statistics expert.
Abstract statistical concepts can seem much more concrete with the right visualization.
Power Analysis plots your test distributions interactively, including shading the confidence intervals.
Slide the number of observations higher or lower and watch the distributions get tighter or looser.
Flexibility in Test Parameters
Statistical tests aren't one size fits all.
Power Analysis offers flexibility in test parameters:
- One and two sample tests
- P-value criteria (with suggested values)
- Power criteria (with suggested values)
- One and two tailed tests
- Included tests: t, z, chi-squared, and exact binomial
All changes are reflected immediately in the calculated results and visualizations, so it's easy to explore.
Power Analysis helps you choose the right test for your experimental parameters.
The right test depends on many factors:
- How many samples do you have?
- What is the distribution of your experimental variable?
- How many positive observations do you have (for a binary variable)?
Power Analysis suggests the right test given the experimental parameters you enter. The app also provides advice on how to decide settings for yourself.
Save Unlimited Experiments
You have lots of details to remember about your experiments.
Power Analysis can store as many experiments as you want so you don't have to keep them all in your head.